The EDUCLAB project is willing to involve the direct target group of ECEC teachers in the following activities:
- IO1 EDUCLAB Guidelines: in order to develop the Guidelines per partner country 10 pre-schools teachers/other staff working with 3-5 aged children will be selected among the partnership organizations. Workshop will be organized in every partner country, the focus groups are aimed at analysing the competence gaps in order to prepare the Training Handbook.
- IO2 EDUCLAB Training Handbook for training pre-school staff to implement workshops in the field of the Culture: testing and piloting of the developed training programme is foreseen in all partner countries with 10 participants who have been involved in the previous output.
- IO3 EDUCLAB Toolkit, to provide a very practical tool for pre-school teachers to implement cultural workshops in the classroom by describing step-by-step how to carry out the activities.
- IO4 EDUCLAB Online platform and Cultural Workshops to put into practice what pre-school teachers have learnt during the project through the implementation of at least 4 cultural workshops in each partner country involving a total of 625 children at EU level. Video tutorials will be made during this phase and will be shared on the online platform.
- LEARNING, TRAINING, TEACHING ACTIVITIES. The training is aimed at developing a unique EU approach in the frame of Cultural workshops for children 3-5 and on the use of project products (IO2 and IO3). It will consist of 5-days training in Florence/IT, every partner will send 2 participants.